Night Optics offers free grant assistance for law enforcement agencies nation-wide! Apply Now
There are a lot of great new things to see at Night Optics! Click here to see all the cool new stuff!
- Nathan - Out of the box the Night Optics Panther 336 Thermal Weapons Sight is hands-down better than the FLIR RS64.
- T. Glueck- Got my new Marauder 750 scope today. Its insane technology. It puts the bad in bad ass. I love it! Thanks again!
- R. Dawson - I killed a coyote at 737 yds the other night using a D-930 3GM and a Bushnell HDMR atop Armalite AR-30 300 Win Mag with AAC Titan supressor.
The History of Night Vision Technology
A Night Vision Device (NVD) is an optical instrument that allows images to be produced in levels of light approaching total darkness. They are most often used by the military and law enforcement agencies, but are available to civilian users...
How Does Night Vision Work?
Night vision is the ability to see in a dark environment. Whether by biological or technological means, night vision is made possible by a combination of two approaches: sufficient spectral range and sufficient intensity range...
- 7/29/2014 - New: Magnus 790 6x Riflescope
- 7/2/2014 - New: Krystal 950 Clip-on Weapon Sights
- 6/17/2014 - New: Digital Sentry 2x Digital Night Vision
- 5/20/2014 - May 2014 newsletter now available!
- 5/6/2014 - New: Observer Series Thermal Cameras
- 4/28/2014 - New: Panther Series Thermal Riflescopes
- 4/16/2014 - New: Night Optics introduces - Explorer 320
- 2/10/2014 - Marauder 750 Night Vision Scope demo
- 2/5/2014 - Night Optics Products on Shooting USA