We are Night Optics USA
Night Optics USA, Inc. is an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and distributor of exclusive, state-of-the-art night vision equipment, thermal imaging systems, and daytime optics for Law Enforcement, Military professionals and commercial users...
Night Optics USA has re-introduced online orders to international customers! Visitors outside of the United States can now submit an inquiry form. If the requested product(s) are exportable, payment and shipping arrangements will be made...
The History of Night Vision Technology
A Night Vision Device (NVD) is an optical instrument that allows images to be produced in levels of light approaching total darkness. They are most often used by the military and law enforcement agencies, but are available to civilian users...
How Does Night Vision Work?
Night vision is the ability to see in a dark environment. Whether by biological or technological means, night vision is made possible by a combination of two approaches: sufficient spectral range and sufficient intensity range...
- US Army Snipers - Our sniper teams had the privilege to use the D-740 and D-760 night sights for our night fire SNIPER COMPETITION.
- M. Whitley - I have always found dealing with Night Optics USA to be a true pleasure. The products they sell are the best on the market!
- S. Kepley - Absolutely satisfied with my Night Optics D-760 scope and wanted to thank you again for the great service that you have given me.
- 2/7/2013 - New Product: TM-X 160×120 Thermal Camera
- 5/24/2012 - Field Testing our New ERS Tactical Kit.
- 5/16/2012 - Download our new Catalog!
- 11/21/2011 - Smuggling Night Vision = Illegal
- 11/10/2011 - Visit us @ Shot Show 2012
- 9/1/2011 - Night Optics USA, Inc. acquired by Bushnell
- 8/17/2011 - New reseller - Optics Planet, Inc.
- 8/10/2011 - D-740 Featured in Guns Magazine
- 8/10/2011 - Youngster Hunts with Night Optics gear
- 8/9/2011 - Nightoptics.com brings back global sales
- 6/13/2011 - Hollywood Celebrity Sporting Clays (Photos)
- 6/7/2011 - Spring Update - We've been Busy!